Bangs: Cut or not to cut?
I’m not sure about other countries but here in the UK summer seems to be over. Though it was sunny today, we had long days now with cool weather, wind or rain (or both – what’s my favourite). Autumn is coming. Every time when seasons change I feel I also want to change something about me. Yeah, of course it’s usually about hair. As far as I have experienced, autumn doesn’t always support new hair styles because of windy and rainy weather. 😉 But there may be small changes to create a big difference and for this purpose bangs are perfect.
Long long time ago, still in the high school I always cut my hair to have bangs. I never wanted to cut the ends (but of course I needed to) because I wanted to grow it longer and longer. Those days I would have felt strange without bangs. Times change and me too which means I haven’t had a hairstyle with bangs for a while…but it’s getting too much about me. Let’s get back to today’s topic. Back to bangs: cut or not to cut? 😉
As I wrote before if you want to make just a little change for an outstanding difference you should try bangs. Some people think anybody can do it because it’s just cutting off the front part of the hair so I’m sure the most of us have already tried to do it at home. Nevertheless I suggest to visit a hairdresser for the first time and maybe later you can cut it yourself to keep the length if you like. Hair usually grows quiet fast so you may think it’s not that big decision but have a look at it a little closer. Would it be good for you?
There are more types of bangs and not all of them fit to everybody. In my opinion this is a really good reason why everyone should go to a salon for a personal advice. Having a short or high forehead can make a big difference. Yes, even if you have a short one you still can wear a fringe. In this case side bangs or blunt bangs would be better choices. And this is not the only difference between bangs and bangs. It can be straight cut or choppy, voluminous or wispy, longer side bangs, above-the-eyebrow ones or baby bangs, straight or with a slight curve. In order not to make big mistakes consider these few tips:
- Ask for advice from a professional (not only the shape of your face but the texture of your hair is also important)
- Take a good care of your hair and scalp (Healthy hair is easier to manage.)
- Don’t use too much styling products (You may have the opposite effect and not what you wanted.)
- Avoid worrying all day about how your bangs look and touch them (trying to make it better) again and again. (Your hair may become oily if you keep doing it.)
- Trim it regularly
Whichever you choose from the above mentioned fringes, fitting your face and hair, you can change your mind in a relatively short period of time. You can always transform short bangs into longer (and longer) side bangs as your hair grows till it reaches the original length. Or if you like your bangs you can maintain your hair cut with Hair Bangs Scissors DIY Level Instrument Hair Styling Tools Hairdressing Hair Cutting Scissors(Hair bang) My personal experience about using hair styling products for bangs is the less you use the better your fringe will look. The key is about the health of your hair. In the next post I’m going a little deeper into this topic with face shapes, so come back and let me know whatever you would like to read about in the future. You can contact me at email@example.com or use Your Beauty Hair’s contact form.Suggestions are welcomed. 😉
Please follow and like us:
Argan oil in hair care
I have always loved everything about Egypt and just like so many others I also had the feeling there was something miraculous about its history. The pyramids and mummies have always enchanted me so much that I had made all my presentations about ancient Egypt in the primary school. So it’s obvious that I was really super excited in 1999 when the film „The Mummy” got into the movies. But why I mention this film about Egypt when I write about Argan oil in hair care? Because it was filmed in the home of Argan oil, Morocco.
This super effective oil comes from 26-33 ft high argan trees which usually live for two hundred years in southwestern Morocco where arganeraie forests are designated as a Unesco biosphere reserve. The oil itself is made of the kernels of the argan tree and often called „liquid gold” or „miracle oil” because being rich in nutrients, fatty acids and vitamins. It is obviously not unknown in cosmetic industry given it has a lot of benefits not only for hair but for skin as well. For the ones who prefer natural solutions Argan oil can be a really good choice. If you are tired of chemicals and artificial ingredients and would like to try an organic conditioner, use Argan oil in hair care and in skin care if you like.
What can Argan oil help you about?
- It supports growing healthy hair thanks to Vitamin E, antioxidants and omega-6 fatty acids.
- It makes your scalp healthier and helps to get rid of dandruff.
- Using Argan oil in hair care can turn thin, brittle hair into healthier and stronger.
- You can treat split ends with it (but remember that the effect will last only till next time you wash your hair).
- It may undo some negative effects from dying or other chemical treatments.
- Your hair will be shiny, soft and more manageable.
- Also frizzy hair love it because it helps you to tame frizz.
- It protects your hair being dry and dull also after swimming whether you swim in the sea or in a pool.
- It is worth a try if you suffer from hair loss or your hair grow slow.
- Also protects your hair from sun damage if you apply it before going outside.
Let’s see how you should apply Argan oil if you would like to enjoy these benefits. It’s wonderful how many different ways you can use this single oil. And the list is only about using Argan oil in hair care.
- Scalp massage: You can support and stimulate your hair follicles if you apply a few drops on your scalp and massage it with circular motions, starting with the front hairline to the back of your head, then each side. It will help to reduce hair loss and if you apply it 15-20 minutes before shampooing it may protect your head of hair from harsh shampoo components.
- Shampoo: If you have dry, brittle and / or damaged hair my advice is to look for shampoos with the ingredient Argan oil.
- Hair conditioner: After using a few drops on towel dry hair as a leave-in conditioner and massaging it into your scalp your hair will be easier to manage without any greasy residue.
- Hair styling agent: Put a few drops of Argan oil to the palm of your hands and run your hands all along your hair (which don’t need to be wet). It will give gloss to your hair and make it manageable while help to tame frizz.
- Hair mask: Although there is a huge range of hair masks on the market you may prefer something natural but super effective. If so you can try using Argan oil as a hair mask. To do that apply liberal amount of oil and massage it into your scalp and hair from the roots to the tips. Leave it on your hair for minimum a few hours but you can also sleep with the mask on your hair, just use a towel to wrap your hair in to prevent staining.
- Sun protection: Appling a few drops all along your hair before leaving your home can do a lot for the sun protection of your hair.
If you would like to use Argan oil in hair care you can choose from various products with this ingredient or you can decide buying pure Argan oil. It is up to you but both ways can do a lot for the health of your head of hair.
Feel free to share your oppinions and experiences or ask your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or use Your Beauty Hair’s contact form..
Please follow and like us:
Defeat split ends
When we say beautiful hair we all have a picture in our minds of healthy hair in fact. Silky and shiny with no breakage. Well, it is not easy to keep healthy and beautiful hair from the root to the ends. To do it you need to defeat split ends. In case you would like to avoid the fastest and undoubtedly effective way of getting rid of split ends – the hairdresser – you can try to fix them by understanding the reasons they appear. And after you can try to avoid or minimize these factors.
When you face the problem of split ends you need to know that this is not something that must be like that. Breakage is a result of the way you handle your hair. And also some environmental factors may have bad effect on the state of your head of hair. Dry hair will possibly result split ends too. The regular usage of a blow-drier, the hair styling routines and tools with hot temperature or choosing not the proper comb also make it more difficult to defeat split ends. Even the hot weather itself during summer can make your hair dry and take part in the appearance of split ends.
The key to defeat split ends is in prevention. All other tricks are only temporary. Think through the following pieces of advice to grow healthy and beautiful hair from the roots to the ends.
- Avoid brushing wet hair.
- Minimize the usage of hot tools.
- Provide UV protection for your hair.
- Eat healthy. If you’re short of folic acid, biotin or other essential nutrients your hair will be more vulnerable. Consider taking nutritional supplements.
- A leave-in conditioner is a good choice.
- Use hair mask to nourish your hair.
- Trim your hair regularly.
- Consider wearing fabric hair ties instead of rubber rings.
So, unfortunately prevention is the only real way to defeat split ends. There’s no magic to make them disappear right now. The question is what can you do if you already have the problem but you don’t want to trim it immediately or you don’t have the time to run to your hairdresser? There is a way to get rid of split ends but only untill the next time you wash your hair. The solution is using oils or creams to hide them. If you rather buy ready to use products try this hair mask on the ends with the innovative ingredients of CS7. Even if you prefer natural remedies you have a wide range of solutions. You can try coconut oil, castor oil, argan oil, olive oil, tea tree oil or rosemary essential oil too.
We all want to be healthy, and healthy is beautiful but it happens regularly that we realise our bad habits or poor care only when we already have problems. Try to prevent instead of solve the damage. That is the real key to defeat split ends. I’m open to your questions, feedbacks or experiences at email@example.com or use Your Beauty Hair’s contact form.
Click here to learn more about what olive oil can do for hair.
Please follow and like us:
Coconut oil in hair care
Today’s product range is really huge whatever market you’re searching on. Producers try to serve all kind of needs of the customers. Moreover they also generate some, but that is another topic about business and profits. What I’m thinking about is the fact that you can find hundreds of products for one problem or need. Presenting new products time after time is also basic. Ready to use products from the lowest price to the luxury category. Nevertheless there are still a lot of people who prefer natural solutions just like coconut oil in hair care.
The usage of coconut oil has its history. It has always been used in Polynesian cultures as a beauty product. Though it can be used in face care, like an under eye area treatment and can also be used as a natural UV filter I’m gonna write about how to use coconut oil in hair care. First let’s see the benefits you can enjoy if you decide to give it a try.
- An effective way of nourishing and moisturizing scalp and hair
- It can reduce hair breakage
- It helps to manage frizz hair
- Improves hair growth
- It can help to get rid of dandruff
- It can penetrate the hair follicle and make scalp healthier
- It can make hair stronger and fuller
- A possible treatment for split ends
As you can see using coconut oil in hair care has a lot of benefits. But how can you apply it on your hair? Choose extra virgin coconut oil. To bring the solid oil to a manageable state you need to heat it. Avoid using microwave oven because the oil may be less effective after. The best way is warming it with the help of a bowl of hot water. After it’s melted apply the oil on damp or dry hair. Before the usage you need to decide about the purpose of the treatment. If the aim is nourishing your scalp you need to massage it into the roots while for a conditioning effect (or if your scalp is too oily) it is enough to leave it only on your hair for minimum 30 minutes. After 30 minutes rinse your hair and scalp with warm water and enjoy the smell of this wonderful oil. For a richer scent you can drop essential oils into coconut oil before applying. My favourite is jasmine. 😉 If you face the problem of split ends apply coconut oil on the ends without rinsing.
If you like natural remedies give a chance to extra virgin coconut oil like this fractionated coconut oil or this cruelty-free coconut oil.
And feel free to share your experiences. I am open to any feedback or question at firstname.lastname@example.org or use Your Beauty Hair’s contact form.
Please follow and like us:
Who needs a leave-in conditioner
Several years before when 2in1 products became popular a significant part of people changed their hair care routine and started to use such shampoos. The ones who wanted to save some time for sure. Well, it can be really practical if you need to look after your children when you finished your exhausting shift at work. Nevertheless as time went by more and more people changed their mind and got back to the „normal” way of using a shampoo first and a conditioner after. And today? 🙂 If you really care about the health of your hair you don’t stop by these two steps. You can choose different kinds of hair treatments to be applied after your shampoo (and conditioner). A leave-in conditioner can also be a kind of a hair treatment given the conditioner to be rinsed is not replaced with it in every occasion.
Let’s see the reasons why a leave-in conditioner is worth a try:
- Thanks to the extra moisturizing it makes your hair soft, nourished and shiny. Even coloured hair.
- It can do a lot about curly hair. Using a leave-in conditioner can make your curles more manageable given it makes it easier to comb your hairlocks.
- I would say it is a must if you use hair styling tools with heat. Such a product may prevent or reduce the possible damages caused by the high temperature.
- Given it will remain on your hair till the next time you wash it, it can be able to provide some protection against the environmental damage too.
My reason to try this type of conditioning was the fact that I had always been suffering from fragile hair. I wanted to provide my hair and scalp as much nutrients as possible. In my case leave-in conditioners worked but I didn’t stop by external solutions. I know that many circumstances can have an effect on hair so I decided to take vitamins too. My advice for you is something similar. External solutions may solve some problems but we need to keep in mind that our human body builds hair itself so it’s essential to make sure about taking enough nutrients.
But… to answer the question of the title of this post 🙂 You may need a leave-in conditioner if you face the problems like dry, blowzy, faded hair or use hot styling tools. On the other hand it can also be an effective way to prevent such problems and make your hair easier to style. If you decide to give it a try remember to apply it on a towel dried hair and not under the shower.
If you love natural ingredients you can try this leave in conditioner with Shea Butter or this leave in conditioner with argan oil from Morocco.
For any questions or feedback use the contact page of Your Beauty Hair or message me at email@example.com.
Do you want to know more about what’s inside? Read more about possible ingredients in hair care products.
Please follow and like us: