Because men deserve care too
As far as I see hair care and hair formatting is not only for women and following these pieces of advice can help both gender to reduce hair damages.
- Choose the proper hair care products. The first step to have healthier hair is taking good care of proper cleaning. Always buy quality products when you choose your shampoo and conditioner. You may spare some time with 2 in 1 items but it is better to use separated ones because they have totally different functions. Using deep cleaning products regularly can also do a lot for your scalp and hair-bulbs. For simple cleaning and deep cleaning as well keep in mind that too hot water is not goog given it makes your hair loosing a lot of essential oils from your head of hair.
- The next step after cleaning is gentle drying. Some of us do it just with a towel while others use blow dryer. Both can make your hair damaged in case of wrong use given wet hair is really vulnerable. If you prefer using a blow dryer never choose too hot temperature and if you have enough time to stay home a little longer leave you hair slightly wet so your hair will not be dried out. If you rather use towel for drying try to do it in the proper way. Instead of rubbing the hair just gently smooth it in the direction of the growth with the towel. Yes, it lasts longer but this way your hair will not be damaged.
- Another possible area that can ruin the health of your hair is formatting. Weather it has only temporary results like using hair-sprays or a straightener … or long-lasting effects like perm, you need to remember that formatting has its price. Your hair may lose its shine and elasticity if you forget about using the proper moisturizer. And beside all of these cases even your comb or brush can damage your hair. To prevent such harms never use a brush while your hair is wet but a wide-toothed comb.
- Washing, moisturizing and formatting your hair in the proper way can prevent or reduce further damages but the most effective way to get rid of the split ends you already have is trimming. Even if you want to grow your hair it is important to regularly get it trimmed.
- My last advice is simply take care of your overall health. Given the complexity of human body some inner problems can be seen on your appearance as well. Providing the essential vitamins and minerals for your body and drinking enough water can help you about being healthy. And healthy is attractive.
If you are open for some more details regarding quality hair care products and nutritional supplements don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.