Healthy scalp for beautiful hair: dandruff and Ava puhi.
As a little girl I always admired the perfect hair of my favourite figures from the fairy tales. I found them being perfect and of course I also dreamt about having the same lovely hair. As a grown-up one, I see it a little different of course but I still think that a beautiful head of hair can make you look really special and gorgeous. You can get some green eyes from women being less lucky regarding hair, but men still love long healthy locks. Today there are several ways to reach the desired look but even if you have beautiful, thick and strong hair you are not protected from dandruff. Today’s post will be about this topic, dandruff and Ava puhi.
First of all I would like to fix that dandruff is not only bothering but it may shows some medical problems as well. Psoriasis may have very similar symptoms, so it is really important to meet a doctor if there is no improvement whatever you try.
Why is it a serious problem that needs to be treated?
- Dandruff is not the same like dry head. Actually it is more likely a result of too much oily scalp. Just using more moisturizer will not help.
- If you are prone to have dandruff, you need to prepare that it means continuous care from you given it may return time after time. Continuous care doesn’t only mean to find and use the perfect product for you but a balanced and healthy diet as well.
- We are all different and we all need to find the proper frequency of hair washing that suits our own human body. If you have problems with dandruff, creating and keeping the effective habits is even more important given not enough shampoo can make the situation worse.
- Dandruff flakes may appear also on your face or in the eyebrows.
What can you do to have better results?
- Choose quality anti-dandruff products. When you use them, follow their instructions.
- Create and keep your personal hygiene routine and find the perfect frequency of hair wash.
- Reduce the usage of hairstyling products.
- Maintain a balanced diet high in Zinc and vitamin B.
Ava puhi is a Polynesian flower being able to help you regarding dandruff problems. This component gently cleans and conditions your scalp to prevent itching. Remember, vitamins and minerals are also important for good health, and also in hair care.